Monday, March 2, 2009

Future whores

allright, its been a while, basically I had to organize my thoughts and decide what pissed me off enough to talk about first. So here goes:

You know what I'm tired of seeing, freaking teenage girls dressed like whores. I know that you know what I'm talking about, too much makeup, too short a skirt, too low a neck line, etc. I think the thing that pisses me off the most is the writing. If your under eighteen I don't want to see anything written on your chest or your ass, and you know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying don't wear your high school hoodie with its name on the front, I'm saying don't wear your tit showing, two sizes too small tiny shirt with "sexy", or "too hot" or what ever else prose you want to express that says I'm stupid and have low self esteem. And your ass should never be a banner! period!

Everyone wants to say, oh its the media and movies and TV telling these easily influenced girls they have to look like that, well maybe and maybe video games is an excuse for shooting up your school. But bottom line the ones at fault are parents, do your fucking job. Parents need to realize that there are many, many, many horny males walking around staring at your young girls dressed like whores and if you watch the news you'll realize that more and more of them are attacking these young future whores. Is it your fault or your young future whores fault, no, however why temp the horny male? Could he still steal her away and violate her if she wasn't dressed like a whore, yeah of course, however I don't think hes going to notice as easily if her tits aren't in his face and whore isn't written across her ass.

As importantly, don't let your young future whore dress like this because maybe, just maybe she'll realize that she is an attractive interesting person for what she has in her brain, and perhaps she won't be swayed to use her t and a to make her way through life, yeah I'm talking about you girls next door, fucking whores.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a rant about whores and no mention of Paris Hilton?

    ReplyDelete