Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Recession could be good

So I saw the first sign that the recession could be good for our country, as I have predicted several times in a drunken stupor.

What is it you say?

The first fully electric commercially available in this country car, the electric mini.

Oh I know what you saying, "yeah it gets like 10 miles to a charge"

oh no, 150 miles to a charge and 0-60 in 8 sec. Yeah thats right an electric car that works well. Is it a coincidence that this car is now available and the auto industry is in the shitter? Nope, as we've all known these rich bitches have been supressing this thing for decades.

So I'm sorry to all the people losing their jobs because of the economy, just know that progress can be made now since the only way to really make progess in the right direction is to hit the pocket book of the fat cats. So I'm sure this is not happening for the right reason, but at least its happening.

I will miss the roar of an engine, but I gotta get me one

1 comment:

  1. If you tune your radio to an AM station that doesn't come in well and turn your bass up really loud you may be able to replicate the engine sound. Maybe it only works with IC engines though.

    ReplyDelete